Geographic Information Systems (GIS) play a key role in transforming the way you manage and use geographically spread information to make critical business decisions. However, merely deploying geospatial technology does not guarantee value. It is important to first identify the applicability of GIS to the business and assess the organization’s preparedness to implement the technology.
CyberTech offers Assessment Services to identify your exact GIS needs and define a GIS strategy tailored to your current and future business goals. Our assessment services are designed to help in the following ways:
- For organizations that have not been able to make a decision on implementing GIS, it helps in determining the benefits a GIS would bring to their business
- For organizations that have recognized the potential benefits of GIS, assessment services assist in creating an organization wide GIS implementation plan
Our assessment services also help you assess integration opportunities between GIS and your other enterprise applications such as SAP to leverage the strength of existing business data using the power of GIS.
We offer the following services as part of our needs assessment solution set:
- Interviewing potential GIS users to identify key goals, workflow activities, existing processes and technology frameworks, future data needs and hardware / software requirements
- Studying legal, data security, quality assurance, quality control and training requirements
- Strategic planning of GIS implementation along with a detailed cost-benefit analysis and implementation roadmap
- Building a comprehensive plan to integrate GIS with your organization’s overall IT strategy