With increasing natural disasters and terrorism incidents worldwide, Public Safety functions today need to be even more responsive with no scope for inaccuracies or delay. Incorporating geographic context of activities and events thus becomes highly critical to ensure optimum response and public safety measures.
Equipped with two-decade long experience in the Public Safety domain, we offer the best and most dependable Public Safety solutions that address the challenges of all players, right from the dispatchers who handle the initial emergency calls to first responders who take action at the incident location. GeoShieldTM, our proprietary public safety solution, is a new-age GIS system that includes ready-to-operate hardware, software, and data using the latest ArcGIS online services.
Geoshield helps you build a centralized, user-friendly geo-information repository with advanced analytics to enhance your emergency decisions and expedite your response, without compromising on accuracy. You can merge complex, disparate datasets including GeoRSS, live traffic camera, and other live feeds and give analysts, decision makers and operators a common operational picture (COP). Through GeoShield we support all aspects of your situational awareness lifecycle spanning Assessment and Preparedness, Detection and Prevention, and Response and Recovery.
- Ensuring highly responsive services with effective contingency strategies to battle increasing global calamities
- Effectively preventing unwarranted incidents, as well as minimizing their impact in case they occur
- Leveraging spatial context of incidents and making the most effective and immediate use of this information
- Consolidating all critical emergency information from various sources across the organization
- Minimizing information management costs and response time
- In-depth understanding of the Public Safety domain with more than fifteen years of experience with several public safety organizations including metropolitan police service, healthcare, seaport security, fire control and rescue, and national asset protection
- Strategic partnership with Esri with vast, hands-on experience in all the latest Esri products
- Powerful emergency support system displaying critical information such as safe routes into and out of the hazardous area and appropriate emergency infrastructure, on easily-understandable maps to quickly service the incident
- Advanced geo-processing tools including geo-fencing, plume modeling, demographic analysis, facilities analysis and routing
- Advanced analytics with comprehensive executive dashboard to assess vulnerabilities, preplan development, training, and optimize communication with policy makers
- Efficient Damage Assessment
- Open standards architecture to enable easy integration with all the other components of your command and control system.
- Advanced emergency vehicle dispatch and tracking with real time tracking of moving assets like vehicles and field staff